If you are experiencing any of these situations, we can help
Stress from being the sole caregiver for a loved one and scared of what will happen to them should something happen to you.
Sadness because you made a promise to your loved one to “never put them in one of those places.”
Fear from hearing horror stories and not knowing if a community will be a safe place with good care.
Loneliness from being separated from your spouse. It can be the feeling of separation because they no longer recognize you or the physical separation from no longer being in your home.
When you have no idea where to begin or what questions to ask, we can help!
“Your Guide Through The Chaos”
- We can work with you to develop a concise plan to be put into action immediately in the case of an emergency.
- We can help to connect you with services or a community that suits your individual situation so that you don’t have to spend precious time making countless phone calls.
- We can narrow the options to just a few that are appropriate for YOU.
- We can support you by joining you on tours to help ask the questions you need to ask.
- We can introduce you to services from our TEAM of experts.
- We can suggest possible financial resources.
You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
- Call today for a FREE initial phone consultation. Let’s talk so we may get a good understanding of what’s important to you, your healthcare needs, your financial situation, your loved one’s personality, what location will be convenient for you, and additional services that may be needed.
- You will immediately feel a sense of relief from the confidence that someone with experience and genuine caring is here to support you.
- Senior Liaison of Central Florida will be with you every step of the way – from the first call to ensuring you are confident in your decision. We will also check in with you months later to ensure your satisfaction.
- You will be provided specific action steps allowing you to calmly make decisions and accomplish everything that needs to be done.
“Thank you so much for your knowledge, incredibly organized manner, and your advice when I needed it most.”After discussing my mother’s situation and condition with you, I had your recommendations. The information was complete with every question I could possibly ask! With the pandemic restrictions in place, I could not look at a facility or choose a room for her. What a relief when you solved these problems. You have made my life so much easier, and I am now able to sleep at night! Thank you so much for your knowledge, incredibly organized manner, and your advice when I needed it most.
Download These Free Articles
We can help beginning with the very first (free!) phone call!
Book an Appointment Today!
to develop a plan for immediate help
Loremipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua quis ipsum suspendisse.